The 2016 Honda Ridgeline truck when came, and everyone has seen that what’s the pickup of the truck. Although the renderings aren’t merely from the Honda company itself, they are heavily based on a sketch that Honda released in February at the Auto show of Chicago, which previewed the newly upcoming truck.. You can look for Honda truck for sale to find interesting deals and discounts.
The Honda 2016 Ridgeline truck will combine with the traditional Honda SUV styling which is more familiar pickup design. That means a bed separate from the truck’s body, a typical pickup feature that wasn’t present in the original Ridgeline. The output is that the latest Ridgeline truck could offer more cab and bed configurations than the other outgoing model.
The steel-reinforced fully boxed ladder-like unibody structure with independent suspension of four wheels which provide the space for designers to build special storage solutions on top of the structure. This hood design also allowed the engineers to build the protected windshield wipers which were environment friendly that also heated to improve the performance in the season of winter. At the middle center of the truck, the unique shape of the C-pillar’s was specifically designed to help in distributing the large loads across the uni-body structure.
The Ridgeline is powered and supported by a transverse mounted engine of J35A9 (2006–2008) with a fuel tank of 22 US gal (83 l), which no other power train variations were offered. Both the engines of the truck have a block of aluminum with exhaust that directly manifolds cast into the heads of the cylinder and a Single Overhead Camshafts (SOHC) belt, Lift Electronic Control and a Variable Valve Timing system : a variable-length intake manifold, 1 compression, and Honda’s officially Programmed Fuel Injection. All work together to respond to the truck electronic throttle that is also linked to the VSA and VTM-4 systems. The truck uses an automatic transmission that uses a four-shaft design with a lock-up torque converter that is merely managed by the Honda Officially programmed Fuel Injection. A direct-control of the management system with the real time pressure of the truck that coordinates both with the engine and transmission operation to decrease the shocks in drive line and a Grade Logic Controller that prevents the hunting of gear while climbing up the hills or when more brake is required.
The Honda 2016 truck came equipped with much other high quality standard equipments which may not been found in many other models of the short sized trucks —like the Nissan Frontier, Suzuki Equator, Toyota Tacoma, Ford Explorer Sport Tractor, Ford Ranger, Dodge Dakotaand GM’s Colorado/Canyon— such as:
- Both the rear and Front tow hooks
- The truck contains the side-view mirrors, Power door locks and windows which merely includes rear-glass window, and the most important safety feature of child protection lock in the window.
- A multipurpose center console which consists of rear-facing air vents , telescoping armrest, two-tiered extended expandable storage, and the bag hooks for the grocery things.
- Illuminated glove box and Large damped
- Dashboard with the large integrated storage tray which is placed just above the glove box
- The truck sports the Digital display of infotainment in many languages like the Spanish, English, German and French.
- Tire-Pressure Monitoring System(TPMS)
- Control over the Cruise
- Tilt steering wheel
- Pioneer audio system of 100Wwith an AM and FM radio with the stereo receiver, CD player —with the capability of WMA, MP3 and WMA.
- The truck contains the double sun visors with the vast illuminated mirrors